Before and after

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have ADFs so bare bottom should be better for them cuz they like to dig and one almost got trapped this morning under the cave.

Those amazon swords are heavy root feeders and need a nutritious substrate or any substrate with root tabs added.

They are going in my 2.5 gallon once it is done soaking. I have it soaking in vinegar and baking soda and hot water cuz it was a mess lol.

Vinegar and baking soda is the houswife cleaning combo for everything! Well, at least it takes the smell of urine out of the mattress when your two year old wets. haha. I use the two together to clean a lot of things though. Not sure if that's why the OP did it though. :D

Haha, ok :) I knew vinegar was good for removing hard water stains, but since baking soda is just sodium bicarbonate I wasn't sure what purpose it served.

I find it cleans acrylic tanks better and seeing this one was sitting in a shed for three years. I am trying to get it as clean as possible :)

Back
Top Bottom