Betta and other fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I start having problems keeping Bettas in 2 gal tanks I will look into something else to keep them in. Until then they have always been perfectly happy and healthy. I have Never had any problems with the way I keep my Bettas. Could be worse.

Here's a deal, I will house my fish the way I do and you house yours the way you do.

Thanks for all the help, criticism and all the above very much appreciated. :)

You're happy. Your betta? Could be happier.

I'm definitely unsuscribing. I do not have time for this.

Calypso77 said:
Ok. Ya don't think I could do a frog..lol they creep me out. ;)

Lol had one in the past pretty cool though up to you though do some research always helps learned alot before i got mine

ForumRunner_20120922_210134.jpg

Oh that looks like my Betta. :). Will get a pic in the morning and post it.

You're happy. Your betta? Could be happier.

I'm definitely unsuscribing. I do not have time for this.

Thank you for unsubscribing. I don't have time for it either. Hense as to why I didn't start a thread asking opinions on my 2 gal tank.

Calypso77 said:
Oh that looks like my Betta. :). Will get a pic in the morning and post it.

Sounds good i got to pet him before a water change the other day he came up held for a moment the wrapped around my finger really cool

Sounds good i got to pet him before a water change the other day he came up held for a moment the wrapped around my finger really cool

Oh wow very cool. I have been too afraid to let mine get that close thinking I may flinch back and freak him out. One of our Molly fish likes to come up and nip your finger if it's in their tank. Kind of an odd feeling.

Calypso77 said:
Oh wow very cool. I have been too afraid to let mine get that close thinking I may flinch back and freak him out. One of our Molly fish likes to come up and nip your finger if it's in their tank. Kind of an odd feeling.

Yah it is but im used to feeling fish even if not alive yes i am a fisherman and a hunter

Kinda of off topic but I was fixing a couple plants in one of my tanks earlier when one of my black princes came up n started biting the heck out of my arm!!! Lesson learned feed fish BEFORE you stick body parts in tank:)

Kinda of off topic but I was fixing a couple plants in one of my tanks earlier when one of my black princes came up n started biting the heck out of my arm!!! Lesson learned feed fish BEFORE you stick body parts in tank:)

Oh yikes.

I'm a bit lat to the party, but I think that a 2g tank is fine for a betta, assuming it is properly filtered and heated. I've had several betta in 2.5g and they've all done stellar.

aqua_chem said:
I'm a bit lat to the party, but I think that a 2g tank is fine for a betta, assuming it is properly filtered and heated. I've had several betta in 2.5g and they've all done stellar.

Agreed

Gonna post a pic of my boy just have to fire up my laptop, can't upload pic on iPad.

Back
Top Bottom