Betta Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corinne118s said:
Do that except don't put the Betta in community tank he will be bullied. Leave him in the 1/2 g until you cycle the 5g :)
The 1/2 gallon is too small, dirty, cold and in a constant cycle. How is that better than a 5g?

corinne118s said:
Freezing? Your neighbor has kept it alive no? Size isn't going to kill the fish right now it's water parameters. I'd think a fish in cycle is more stressful. Continue the 100% WC and try to keep temp up they have mini Betta heaters for 10$.

The fish is in a bowl that is in a constant cycle. Fish in cycling is only stressful if ammonia and nitrite are left to rise too high.

Boys - If you get the Betta I would keep him in your sisters tank. He will be weak from the poor conditions and will need special care to help adjust to clean water and more space. IMO you'll scare the poor thing to death if you put it in a huge tank with other fish.

Oh okay thanks mumma! Alright, so i will ask my sister if its okay for us to put a beta in her tank and cycle it for her! The bettas name is maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (he has 24 x's in his name) hopefully we can save him!!!

Back
Top Bottom