BIO-Spira product feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you've got a point, bernie and I should have made it also in my post.

I did NOT follow the directions with bio-spira.

I added too much for the capacity of water I have.

I added to a tank with ammonia.

but, at least I didn't add it to a tank with anti-ammonia stuff it in as well :mrgreen:

The reviews look pretty good for Bio Spira. Anyone know where I could find some in Orange County, CA? I've done some calling around but haven't had luck so far. :(

Bernie said:
Go to: http://www.marineland.com/mllabs/product.asp
and they have a zipcode locator which should help.

Bernie

Thanks but I tried that first. The top 20 or so either didn't carry it or didn't have any in stock. 1 of them had it but his address was incorrect on the site resulting in quite a bit of wasted time on my part. :(

Anyone know where some is in my area? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you can't find any.... we could certainly ship it to you;
we do that all over the U.S. and Canada.

Just visit my site and it tells you all about it; even with shipping
we're lower than many or most stores that carry it anyway.

Bernie

Bernie said:
Well, if you can't find any.... we could certainly ship it to you;
we do that all over the U.S. and Canada.

Just visit my site and it tells you all about it; even with shipping
we're lower than many or most stores that carry it anyway.

Bernie

I gave it a try but couldn't locate any around me. Most LFS tried to sell me on Sress Zyme or Cycle saying it was all the same but the reviews I've seen by users on this forum suggests otherwise. 8O

Ok Bernie. I'm going to be submitting my order today with your site and will provide a review of my experience in this forum. It's nice to have an on-line source for this product (I couldn't find any others). It's also nice to know that the operator of that site is a member of this forum... puts me at ease somewhat since the lines of communication are already there. :)

Thanks Bernie.

AtodaJ said:
Ok Bernie. I'm going to be submitting my order today with your site and will provide a review of my experience in this forum. It's nice to have an on-line source for this product (I couldn't find any others). It's also nice to know that the operator of that site is a member of this forum... puts me at ease somewhat since the lines of communication are already there. :)

For what its worth, I ordered mine from Bernie and it worked great for me. I did pay extra to have mine shipped overnight because I live in Arizona and didn't want to chance it sitting on a truck all day in the heat. I'm glad I did because the stuff worked for me. My tank is doing well so far.

I ended up finding it locally (the day my shipment arrived!) so I can buy it in town next time, but I would not hesitate to purchase from The Fish Store again if I had to.

Finally I found a store that carries BIO-Spira in my area - 17 miles away tho. I think I'll pack a couple bags of ice with me on the day of purchase. Too bad Bernie is out of it~

Well, thanks to this product, my plan of starting my new 55 gal. has changed a bit. I was going to play it slowly, adding a few fish to begin with, but now I'm planning to add a lot more all at one shot.

Problem is: I don't know what fish I want yet!!!

Back
Top Bottom