Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Black Ghost Knife... making bubbles?

So yesterday after lots of research, I finally got a Black Ghost Knife, and love him, he looks very healthy, hes active, still pretty small, maybe 3 or 4 inches. Tonight when I came home from work I checked on him and noticed bubbles at the top of the tank. It looks a lot like my betta's bubble nest!! But they're housed in different tanks.

Nothing Ive read said anything about them making bubbles, at first I thought it was from the filter, but I watched it for a bit, it doesn't make any. And theres nothing else in there that could cause it. And he is the only fish in his tank so far, so there aren't any other culprits

So of course I'm very confused at the moment, has anyone ever had a BGK do something like this? Or even heard about anything like this? Or am I losing it? lol

Ill get pics as soon as I can find batteries for my camera

Tags
black ghost knife, bubble, bubbles, ghost

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com