Bob has a new BUDDY!!! <--- FUNNY PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

This is one of my New Gold Snails
img_508555_0_736151a23e4cfc44e42dde96d232198c.jpg

He Likes Bob, My pleco... and Bob doesn't seem to mind!!!!!

img_508555_1_d097a4ad3884ffaaf582fbfef68c59da.jpg

img_508555_2_bc810900cb158b5cf3396a802ed252d1.jpg

img_508555_3_741673c3468b395c0da58beb3b028750.jpg

that is so cute. i like when the snails form a chain on top of one another because algea builds on their shells. one time i had 3 snails all stacked on top of each other, but no pictures came out well enough to keep.

i thought it was adorable, and eventually the snail crawled off, but Will that harm the slimecoat on my pleco???

Yes Willowthepoet, I noticed mine will crawl on each others shells... these apple snails are so amusing!

8O That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing. Bob doesn't look too thrilled though!

Snail: "look i get a free ride"
Bob: "WTH is this thing doing on my back"

LMAO QTOFFER.. thats awesome!

I actually have several snails.. I have 2 black, 2 gold, and one blue, and then another gold one that lives with my betta now because its tiny. I haven't named them yet ... actually bob is my only fish that has a name so far. I LOVE THESE GUYS... I hope they breed!

Zagz said:
That is hilarious! I wonder what Bob really thinks about his hitchhiker? :)

i told you ... he's thinking "WTH is this thing doing on my back" LMAO :lol:

Nice hat, Bob.

I doubt Bob would permit the snail to damage his slime coat, and I am not sure the snail is interested in it anyway - probably Bob was just an obstacle between point A and point B.

What a great pic!

Bob just wasn't gonna move out of anybody's way that day! Most people riding the NYC subway system feel the same way. :lol:

i have heard of a number of cases of snails damaging the slime coat of axolotls, which i was keeping at the time, so i would imagine it would be a similar case with your pleco. maybe just knock him off gently if you catch him at it? cute as it is :D

Thats too funny.....my pleco is such a brute, I don't think he would have been quite as tolerant as Bob :)

well that is the only time i saw it and no harm was done, so i don't think it is an ongoing thing. As someone else said, Bob just happened to be between point A and point B

Back
Top Bottom