Can anyone identify this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishies86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi,
I saw this fish in a massive pool at a wildlife park today. It was a coldwater tank with koi and goldfish in it. It had this fish which is an albino, and the normal computation which was a dark colour with what looked like almost blue line down it's side and underneath. Only the albino one showed up on the photos though :) it must be about a foot long. Sorry for the terrible picture, was the best I can do.

I'd love to find out what it was because it was such an interesting looking fish and I'd like to fond out more about it :)

Attachments

• image-2703679891.jpg
    image-2703679891.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 116
Yeah!! it looks like a sturgeon to me to fishies86 have seen them at our local fish centre. they sell for around £60 ($100) a pair

Pete

Scalare said:
Yeah!! it looks like a sturgeon to me to fishies86 have seen them at our local fish centre. they sell for around £60 ($100) a pair

Pete

That's really cool! I've never seen them for sale in any of our fish shops. I've googled sturgeon and that's definitely what they were. Beautiful fish :) £60 would be a bargain! :)

Back
Top Bottom