Can these fish be tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll give them to my uncle he has a 45 gallon

Are you aware if they are even suitable for his tank? There are lots of fish angels are not good with.

You need to start researching fish before you buy them. Playing musical fish just doesn't work and is causing unneeded stress on your fish and really becomes a waste of money for yourself

You should also think about adding more decor and hiding spots to your tank. Any fish will appreciate it. An empty tank is usually very stressful for fish when they have no place to hide.

there really isnt much you can put in a 10 gallon tank. as far as the tiger barbs, I had a 56 gallon column tank a few years ago as a community, which included a school of tiger barbs (6 or 8 of them i think). that did not make them more peaceful. they were still aggressive and they did kill one of my fish.

pcdebb said:
there really isnt much you can put in a 10 gallon tank. as far as the tiger barbs, I had a 56 gallon column tank a few years ago as a community, which included a school of tiger barbs (6 or 8 of them i think). that did not make them more peaceful. they were still aggressive and they did kill one of my fish.

I didn't get the tigers

Back
Top Bottom