cheap fish aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking for a 100g aquarium so then it probably won't help me at all... :(

Afraid not. They definitely don't put the 120's and 150's in the sale (I don't even think they sell 100 gal's, that is kind of an odd size).

In your case, I'd advise buying used on Craigslist, Kijiji, Ebay, etc. HN1 and I have gotten some old tanks off CL that I would choose over a new tank any day. For example, we have a 75 gal that was made in 1984. There is no center brace; it doesn't rely on plastic trim to prevent bowing, but rather uses much thicker glass than new 75 gal tanks. It is a bear to move but I would trust it over any new standard 75 gal.

Unfortunately the people in my craigslist area either want to sell a complete set, including fish and everything, for a large sum, or have a size too small. Never thought about eBay though... Didn't know they sold aquariums lol

Anything of a substantial size that you find on Ebay will be pickup only I'm sure.

I know what you mean about the CL deals. There are great deals to be found on tanks in the ATL area, but when I was living in Louisville a while back there was pretty much nothing. Even Indianapolis CL wouldn't yield affordable results for me. LOL.

Oh well I guess I just have to pay the premium or a big tank. I'm just going to be to pet supermarket or petco or something and just buy a tank and make the stand myself.

Back
Top Bottom