Considering a Rainbow Shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just stuck a black background on my tank....no to easy, when the tank is full, and against a wall!! But after a while, i got there, and it looks great!!
Dont CAE's get quite large? I heard they tend to stop eating algae when they are fully grown?

Yes, they do get big, but are slow growers. At least mine are. My plan is once they get too big, either trade them at the lfs for smaller ones again or give them away and get a couple more small ones. They do awesome when small.

I got a black background on my 55G. Did it the same way too, lol. A pain when the tank is full and the Emperor 400 running, lol. But I did it. :)

Yeah, that was a good interesting article! Thanks lonewolf.
My shark is doing great now btw, it's got its territory, and defends it well! It tends to chase away the gourami's if they hang about too long. My little zebra loach dont take any notice of it! lol, they dont care, it doesnt scare them!

Satsumas said:
Yeah, that was a good interesting article! Thanks lonewolf.
My shark is doing great now btw, it's got its territory, and defends it well! It tends to chase away the gourami's if they hang about too long. My little zebra loach dont take any notice of it! lol, they dont care, it doesnt scare them!

From elliott_001 (didnt realise my bro was signed in)

Don't get a Chinese alge eater!!! They are one of the worst fish I have ever had. They are constantly biting my fish and one ate three new glow light tetras!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom