Cory Catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I have 3 sub schools that all school tgether

I started dropping in bottom feeder discs. They used to share algae wafers with the pleco, and flakes/bloodworms with the tiger barbs. My cories eat them like crack.

I have 6 Julii Corys in my tank now with plans to get about 3-4 Panda Corys. They are some of the coolest fish I've seen and are a lot of fun to watch swim around the tank.

I have 4 emerald cories, 5 panda cories, and 5 panda cories. They all school together, makes for a very active tank bottom.

I have emerald corys and pepper corys. They don't school together much but it's fun. I LOVE panda corys. Their my favorite but I can't find them around here :(

4 emerald cories, 5 heraldshorschultzi cories, and 5 panda cories. I dont have 2 sets of pandas....

But mine like to sit in groups of like 9(there are always stragglers) in the back right corner of my tank(wen not scavenging) in the shade of some plastic plants. I call it the catfish grove.

Lol, my cories are ninjas... My GBR takes a second to rest after sitting on eggs for 72 hours? WOOSH!Ninja cory.

GBR? As far as eggs go, mine have never had any, or the tiger barbs got them

Back
Top Bottom