Do sponge filters circulate the water enough?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know you have no heterotrophic bacteria at all in your tank ;)

I said it was interesting, I didn't say it was necessarily a good thing.

Seeing as there is waste a pee in my tank and my nitrates do raise I would say I do seeing as they eat fish waste also. Also this bacteria grows so fast it doesn't matter. We don't feed it when we do a fishless cycle. Which is why people still see a bacteria bloom after they add fish. There was a huge thread on it before I would look into it.

Seeing as you didnt understand a fishless cycle in your previous threads and you own a store! Probably one of those set tank up for 24hours and your good to go stores if you couldnt advise people of a fishless cycle. I don't think you have a full understanding of what you are talking about.

4ppm is more then any amount of ammonia you will ever see in your tank at once and this is how you know you have enough bb.

Good to know you have no heterotrophic bacteria at all in your tank ;)

I said it was interesting, I didn't say it was necessarily a good thing.

Think of it this way. My Rearing tank are bare bottoms with no plants or decor in them obviously. Set up like a coming rearing (grow out) tank). water change 50%a day... Do I need it in there?

Back
Top Bottom