Endlers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamroper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a hard time finding endlers. I would imagine that certain times of the year, some fish are easier to find than others. Is this the case?

The Pet Smarts around here carry them on a regular basis. You can call you local fish stores and ask if they can order any for you.

I have a hard time finding endlers. I would imagine that certain times of the year, some fish are easier to find than others. Is this the case?
I have that problem, all year round!!!. I could be wrong but I believe endlers are pretty easy to breed, so you would imagine they should be easy enough to buy/order. My lfs only stocks the very basic fish. If I need anything else, he will order it in for me. I suppose it depends where you live and how big/small the lfs is.
We have a much larger lfs in town and they WON'T specially order fish in???. Just what they have in stock....

I suppose that it dependent on what you are looking for. Endlers are readily available on-line. I have never been able find them at my LFS. I obtained mine from a breeder in San Franciso. Another source is swamp river aquatics in Florida. In order to get good quality endlers, you have to go with a breeder who has maintained pure strains. There is nothing seasonal about endlers. Availability is based on demand.

I had bought the two that I have from the LFS a couple of years ago. I really like them and although tiny, they're really colorful. maybe I'll check online if I can't find them anyplace else.
Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom