Female Paradise - Needs a friend :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HollieDahhrlinn

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey,
I recently purchased another baby biorb,
This one for my other bedroom,
I have 1 paradise and a sucking loach in it like my other tank,
What could i add with my paradise other than platy's,
Something little and pretty?

HollieDahhrlinn x

Endler's Liverbearer lol. My new favorite fish.

Hey,
Which fish is this?
I am looking at danio's?
I want something small and pretty but i cant find any results for this in google??
Are you joking judging by the 'lol'?

2 of my fish had ich and as a result the best thing to do was have them euthinised as they both had swim bladder,
The LPS told me this after having them 2 days that this did not happen in my tank? Go figure?

So,
My paradise doesnt seem to be infected,
How do i make sure my ich is gone!!!
My sucking loach is fine too,
I read somewhere that sucking loaches, algae eaters w/e will eat them if they are in the tank?
True or false??
Help x

If your 'sucking loach' is like the one in the picture then it will get far too big for a biorb and will also get very aggressive so it may not be the best idea to have that in there

Attachments

• 274527_Full.jpg
    274527_Full.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 58
If your 'sucking loach' is like the one in the picture then it will get far too big for a biorb and will also get very aggressive so it may not be the best idea to have that in there

Hello,
Thanks for replying,
The guy in the LPS told me to add him like straight away when my tank has fish in it,
How big is too big and also how aggressive is very aggressive??
Where do i put him also?
My parents are sick of running me back and forth as i cannot drive and a bus fare is far to much!!
I have already had to return one paradise as he was aggressive and also a male,
I also had a death of a platy after birth and then my 2 other platys had to be 'put down' as when they gave me them from the store they had ich and also had swimbladder!!

Help?

Endlers are cool fish, the only prob I see with adding them in with the paradise fish is the paradise fish making a snack of them because they are small. You would also need a plan for the babies if the Paradise fish didn't eat them.

Personally, I wouldn't add anything else to the mini tank. It really isn't big enough for the one paradise fish. You will continue to have problems if you don't learn from the mistakes you have already made. Sorry if that sounds brash, if you want to be successful in keeping your fish healthy and alive, you have to provide the at least the minimal enviroment for them.

Endlers are cool fish, the only prob I see with adding them in with the paradise fish is the paradise fish making a snack of them because they are small. You would also need a plan for the babies if the Paradise fish didn't eat them.

Personally, I wouldn't add anything else to the mini tank. It really isn't big enough for the one paradise fish. You will continue to have problems if you don't learn from the mistakes you have already made. Sorry if that sounds brash, if you want to be successful in keeping your fish healthy and alive, you have to provide the at least the minimal enviroment for them.

Hello,
Which mistakes already made?
Please list them so i know not to do them next time,
Alot of my problems havent been my fault but that of the LPS x

Putting to many fish in a tank that is to small for them and that is not cycled is the main thing :)

Back
Top Bottom