Fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
what type of fish do you have in your aquarium?
I have
1 Cory
5 sterbais
1 snail
4 guppies
2 platties
2 bettas

I've got;
3 Hoplosternum littorale
2 Chromidotilapia guentheri
2 Ctenopoma acutirostre (in quarantine)

Still in search of a good school to populate the upper part of my tank :)

4 Guppies
1 Albino Cory
1 Albino Bristlenose Pleco
9 Ghost Shrimp
6 Amano Shrimp

Getting more Guppies and Corys soon

I searched your guy"s fish and they look nice, mostly the Chromidotilapia guentheri. :band:

Hi guys! I know it's a fun thread (and not looking for advice), but Corys really need to be in a group of 5-6. If you add more (bio-load allowing) they'll be much happier, active and entertaining.

In my 48 gallon I've got 9 neons, 7 red eye tetras, a mixture of 8 Glofish and Leopard Danios, 7 Otos, a bunch of RCS I never see and 3 Amano shrimp. I had a GBR (which is now in the rose garden :-( ), and I've got Bolivian Rams coming next week thanks to severum mama. It's a nice, happy, entertaining and peaceful community tank :)

I searched your guy"s fish and they look nice, mostly the Chromidotilapia guentheri. :band:

Tell that to the LFS... they won't carry them any more because they don't sell, since in a hectic stock tank they are too scared to show their coloration :ermm:

Six dalmatian mollies, until my cycling is finished. :\
But then a school of either red wag swordtails or sunset fire platys, and a neon blue dwarf gourami!

If I had saltwater I would be getting this dark blue triggerfish I saw at an LFS...*drool*

i will have
5gallon
1-male betta,
4-ghost shrimp,
2-mystery snails.
10gallon
1-male betta,
6-neon tetras,
2-african dwarf frogs,
6-ghost shrimp.
29gallon
8-male guppies,