Floromax

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was posted in another forum as well, chunks if iron stuck to a mag float..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea, but it makes me wonder what type of metal it is, and if its leaching heavy metals in my water. I have $500 worth of discus in the tank and I wouldn't want them to get sick from heavy metals

If you use prime it shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Prime is only every 24 hours, I mean I guess I change my water every 2 days anyway lol and I always use a 100g dose in the 44g tank, but still

They wouldn't sell something that kills your fish.... The company could get in trouble for saying "for aquariums" and ends up killing your fish

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

Youd be surprised.. Medicines that they sell us to use for our fish.. are Banned by the FDA for human use because it causes cancer.. Like Malachite or Victoria green and that other ingredient they use for ICH, causes cancer for humans and animals and they banned its use in farm fish for human consumption.. And yet we put it in our fish tanks lol.

Among many other medicines that have been banned over the years.. They sell for animals and fish still

Back
Top Bottom