Freshwater Stringray Care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The tank size wouldn't be an issue because it would be going in a large indoor pond

I have no expierience with them , other than pettif them at the zoo

But please post pics of the pool !! This sounds like a thread that could be interesting :)

It's going to be a while I'm grounded from my fish so:( but eventually it will be build.

I have been keeping rays for over 20 years

They are very easy to care for as long as you have the tank space ask what you want

image-3117038460.jpg

Yes I still do the all that I just can't sit and watch them:/ My parents realized that's the only way that they can punish me because that is the only thing I own I really care about a lot:/ lol I'm not your average teenage guy hahaha

Yes I still do the all that I just can't sit and watch them:/ My parents realized that's the only way that they can punish me because that is the only thing I own I really care about a lot:/ lol I'm not your average teenage guy hahaha

Oh my god that would kill me :( I'd be so sad!
I'm not the average teenage girl either lol. This is all I really care about too (besides my boyfriend haha)
But the tank is in my room so... Good luck grounding me from it lol.
You know you're addicted to fish when you don't even go on Facebook you spend all of your time on this website instead. Hahaha!

Oh my god that would kill me :( I'd be so sad!
I'm not the average teenage girl either lol. This is all I really care about too (besides my boyfriend haha)
But the tank is in my room so... Good luck grounding me from it lol.
You know you're addicted to fish when you don't even go on Facebook you spend all of your time on this website instead. Hahaha!

+1 hahaha

Well it was in my room and they moved it:/ it's really awful! Sometimes. I would rather be with me fish then my girlfriend but don't tell her that! Lol

I have no experience with them but i did some research on it once for my 55g south american tank and found one called a teacup which gets to 14in max, they need atleast a 75g tank and will do fine in it

You needed to do more reading

Just because they are called teacup doesn't mean they stay small

Teacup just means small unknown rays it could be any unknown brown ray but they are normally reticulatua

You say they only get to 14" well that's disk size you can add another 14" on top for the tail as they have the longest tail in nearly all FW rays

You also say 14" disk like its small that's the size of a standard car wheel without a tire that's without the tail

Go out side get a car hub cap and hold it near a 75g you have no chance

Even the smallest ray which is scobina needs a 6x2x2 min and may need a upgrade later in life

Teacup just means small unknown rays it could be any unknown brown ray but they are normally reticulatua

You say they only get to 14" well that's disk size you can add another 14" on top for the tail as they have the longest tail in nearly all FW rays

You also say 14" disk like its small that's the size of a standard car wheel without a tire that's without the tail

Even the smallest ray which is scobina needs a 6x2x2 min and may need a upgrade later in life

Ok sorry i said i wasnt an expert anyway my bad

Thats also what it said on a few different sites so i guess they were wrong

Back
Top Bottom