Ghost Shrimp diet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamchris

Aquarium Advice Regular
What would you guys reccommend feeding to a ghost shrimp? He's pretty big, probably a lil bit over an inch. Leftovers aren't enough, since my betta and albino cory died when my aunt took care of them over vacation :-(. I've also got snails in the tank, and am feeding them lettuce, but he doesn't seem to go for it. Thanks for the suggestions!

shrimp pellets? dunno, never kept a shrimp, i thought they'd eat like pretty much anything that floats down to the bottom

Thanks a lot for the quick replies! I'll head out to buy some shrimp pellets tomorrow! If anyone else has any more suggestions, keep 'em coming!

i have ghost shrimp and i love them, definetly shrimp pellets, they work great ans some bloodworms for all your fish everyonce in a while, when the ghost shrimp eat it you can see it being digested :D

Yea, it always goes searching for food when it hears me close the hood, but he has a hard time finding these small betta pellets I have...Was just wondering what I should get for him since he's all by his lonesome. What about fruits or veggies? What else would a shrimp and some snails appreciate?

Back
Top Bottom