Glass top lid???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fintique

Aquarium Advice Regular
:dance:Hi guys and gals. Im new here. =) Ty for having me, well to the point I bought a tank on CL and it came with some nasty glass tops that didnt clean well. I would like to buy some new ones but the measurements are whats throwing me off. I was told its a 52 gal tank which seems odd. I took some pictures of the width of the glass to fit in frame for my lids. can some one please help me find a glass top?

29479li.jpg

I just bought some glass tops at Drs Foster & Smith's website. They're called Versa tops.
The measurements of the glass is on their website.

I ended up getting Perspex from the hardware store. Tough to cut but I could shape to suit pipes, access, etc and has held up well with little scratching. Actually I've dropped it twice and still going strong. Just another option in case.

well I see 20 inches and 24 inches with those measurements on my sure which one I should get any suggestions? Yeah I would like to custom make one but I don't have the resources :(

Lids sit on the inside of the tank on that little ledge that goes around the inside of the tank. Measure the inside length of the tank and get that size lid.

Back
Top Bottom