goldfish question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noooo. That's a terrible idea for the fish and the Eco system you put them in. I would see if your lfs can take it or someone locally with a biiiiiiiig tank.

Absolutely not. That is about the most careless and destructive thing you could do. That is a death sentence for the fish or the local ecology. It is that kind of convenient environmental destruction that is destroying our planet one ecosystem at a time.

Be responsible and get him to someone who wants him. Local fish/pet shops are a good first step, then craigslist.

That is a good idea! but what would I do with this one? Can you let them go in the wild?

here in florida the common pleco is taking over our rivers , they can be a destructive species in the wild , if you cant find someone to take it id kill it before releasing it in the wild

I really didnt think you could.. I just wanted to make sure.. I will try to rehome him ASAP... REALLY APPRECIATE THE ADVICE from EVERYONE!! Thank you..

Yeah! I'm glad you're doing the right thing. It'd be neat to see pics of your goldies, I bet they're super cute!

I have alot on facebook.. doing this from a phone and I dont think I can post any pics from it.. but would love to show them off! Have decided to get a tank divider until I can get him a new home..hopefully it wont take long..

Back
Top Bottom