Good place to get 75 gallon tank cheap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punkymom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
<sigh> I bought a 75 gallon tank with all the stuff about a year ago. I've had an oscar and a Jack Dempsey in there the whole time. The problem is, the previous owner used like an SOS pad or something because the glass is all scratched up...it looks terrible. I thought I was going to sell my tank but have since decided to keep it because I don't trust anyone else with my Cichlid giants. So now I want a new tank. I also need a new glass lid and would like to get a canopy to go with it...so if anyone has any thoughts they're much appreciated. TIA!!! Oh, I guess you need to know what I need! LOL Does anyone know of a place online or elsewhere where I can get this stuff at a good price? Thanks!

Have you looked in the newspaper? It's been the best source I have found to find cheap tanks. Get a listing of the newspapers in your city, and surrounding cities, and search.

hmmm.. Well if you can wait till April 8th, go to glasscages.com. They have tanks pretty cheap and they have a show in Atlanta April 8th. You can pick up your aquarium at their show and it is either free or a very small shipping fee. They also have tops and whatnot. I've heard good things about them.

Well for accessories try bigalsonline.com or drsfostersmith.com. They got some pretty reasonable prices. For the tank, I'm not sure. Try searchin on the net is all I can think off. Unless there's some place near you that can hook you up with one.

You can try Ebay I know f one company who sells there tanks through ebay really cheap however you would haveto pick it up shiping on a 75gal tank wouldn't be worth the price

You might want to check online to see if there are any fish clubs in your area. I know that my local fish club has an online forum where they post things they want to sell or buy. I've seen some really good prices on tanks there. Something you might want to check out, then they're in your area too, and you can pick things up instead of having them shipped and you get to meet fellow hobbiests in your area.

I got my 55 gallon on ebay for $66 from someone local. You could try there and do a search within x # of miles from your zip code.

Back
Top Bottom