Gournami died):

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lexilove

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had him for about 3 days them last night he started spazzing then this morning when I went to feed him he was fine then 15 minutes later he was dead?! I put him in a baggy then I'm gonna take some water & the fish back to the store

sorry to hear about your gourami. did you test your water parameters? do you have any other fish in your tank? before you get another fish make sure your water is good.

No I haven't tested so I'm gonna have the store test a sample of my water. & yes 2 mollies,3 plates, 2 adf. But they are all fine.

How long has the tank been set up? And is it cycled? If you have the lfs test your water, ask for the exact parameters and see if they're using a liquid test or strips. Strips are crap imho.

Almost 2 months && I don't even know what cycling is?): && okay I will ask them.

Lexilove said:
Okay thank you:)

No problem. I would do a large water change asap. How often are you doing pwcs? (partial water changes) and make sure that when you do, you're using dechlorinated temp matched water.

I just did bout 50% water change & I did check the temp & they matched

Back
Top Bottom