help! i cant hook up my water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well im happy to say that a simple garden hose adapter did the trick the the water changer works! I must admit though that i am disapointed in the low flow, and weak suction. I know part of it has to do with my poor water pressure, but it was a headache getting it started, and i felt like the vaccum didnt have a lot of pull because of the length of syphon. It will help with my big tank, but my smaller ones i think ill still use the old 5 gallon bucket.

Run the Python out the door and hook it up to a garden hose for better suction... I had to play with it for a bit so I stopped sucking the gravel out of my tank though! Then I hook it up to my sink to fill the tanks again, and just wait because my water pressure sucks too! Hope that helps :)

Run the Python out the door and hook it up to a garden hose for better suction... I had to play with it for a bit so I stopped sucking the gravel out of my tank though! Then I hook it up to my sink to fill the tanks again, and just wait because my water pressure sucks too! Hope that helps :)

Hey thanks thats a good idea ill have to give that a go when it gets a bit warmer, or at least the snow melts! It sure is easier than lugging in the hose to fill the tank lol.

Back
Top Bottom