Help on wat to do for auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaPony87

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im going to an auction in two hours and im selling some of my fish. I dont think i have enogh air in the bags can someone tell me how to do this properly...i got yelled at a lil last yr cuz i didnt do it right

I wouldn't be to concerned about the oxygen in the bags as they will probably be in them only a short time. But man, it's cold in the NE this morning. Use as large a bag as you can and double or triple bag them.

You can blow into them while closing them or make sure the bags are standing up and wide open then, "snatch" it shut. It will leave the nice air pocket at the top of the bag. Kind of an art...
Maybe even put the bags in a ice chest/cooler (no ice) to keep them warm longer....

figured out wat i was doing wrong...when i was doing the snatch i was doing it while the bottom of the bag was still in the aquarium causing all sorts of stuff but i did it out of the water and it worked nicely thanks for the advice guys

Back
Top Bottom