Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

High School Marketing Course

Sort story....

I am a high school business teacher...I have used information and advise from this forum to get my 10g and 20g l up and running.

I plan to teach my kids about online marketing by having them sell fw aquarium plants, Shrimp, and fish by having them create a business, construct a website with all the necessary components and then sell the plants,MTS snails, shrimp, and fish that I can raise in my classroom. Volume will be extremely low but I think it would be a cool project that I also have a huge interest in...aquariums.

I have right now...
10g...Endlers....Red Cherry Shrimps....plants...
20g long..Kribenses )(pair)...MTS...plants....

How is my business plan 8^).Is there an improvement that can be made to the tanks? I started with Orange swordtails in my 20g but switched to the Kribensis' the lfs will trade if I have too many.

Tags
school

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com