Hooray for the Classifieds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
In craigslist.com the other day, saw an ad for a few tanks. I picked up a 15g tall, and 10g, 2 glass hoods, 2 AllGlass lighting fixtures, a couple AquaClear filters and a 100 watt Tronics heater. For $25 *grin*

as much as I'm looking forward to my cruise this next week, I can't wait to clean these puppies out and set em up when I get back!

The only prob was he also had a 55g with the set up *sniffle* no room.

lol, Chile.... I was watching this topic and the actual word you wrote was in the Email I got. But then I click the link and there's nothing but a *beep* :p

*grin* I'm well pleased. That 15g tall is going to make a nice tank; just can't decide if I'm going to make that the breeding angelfish pair tank, or move the breeding rams into their. Oi, decisions decisions.

Oh, and I don't think I'm keeping the AquaClears. I prefer the biowheels, and might as well buy a new filter then get just the wheels and take up more space. We'll see *grin*

I might. Thing is, they really need a mature planted tank; will take about a month even with BioSpira as the plants will need to settle in. And I have no patience *grin*

Way to go! I think I saw those and many others when I was checking out the list - did you see the 125 gal w/hood for $80!!!!!

OMG no! Actually, its probably a good thing I didn't LOL Was bummed enough about not being able to take the 55g. He still has it if you're interested LOL

There was a 30g Oceanic setup last week; the guy was asking $225. I offered $100 *grin* fool didn't take it. I'll bet he still has it; for some reason theres not a lot of fish addicts around here (well....expect for us LOL).

Yeah, it's a good thing that one was long gone when I called about it. My husband would have keeled over. "Honey lets go rent a uhaul so we can pick up ANOTHER fish tank :twisted: " I do want some angels tho :wink: I think we have room in the upstairs hallway - LOL

LOL I hear ya! Shoulda seen the look hubby gave me when I told him where we were going tonite ;) I've a 2 bedroom apt, with the 2nd bedroom converted into the computer room. There is NO space here for more tanks...its gonna take me a little bit to figure where the 15g will go. I want one in the foyer, but theres not a single outlet, nor can they run one. Ugh.

Where in NY are you? If you're close to me, I may be persuaded to part with a coupla angel babies (I've 12 fry atm).

I would LOVE them - but I'd have to pass until I can get a REALLy good spot for them. I'm looking to get a 20-25 dedicated to just a coupla' angels or so, I think that'd be perfect. Anyways I'm a bit far, about an hour and a half north of the city - heck - I'm closer to Saratoga when I think about it sheesh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom