I need help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doldrum

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:!: I have a small crab in a ten gallon tank, last night he was walking, climbing doing the normal stuff crabs do and about 8pm today i checked on him again *i hear they like to climb out of tanks* and he is laying on his back. His mouth is moving and his eye is twitching but there is no other movement. can somebody helP!!![/img]

8O It must have dropped from the top of the tank..have you got any children in the house or cats or dogs? they might have made it worst :?

none of them have been in my room....i know that he does like to climb the bubble tube, but its usually a soft landing

He may be molting in which case he is vulnerable. Does he have a safe place to hide and what else is in the tank with him. Crabs don't just like to climb they need to occasionally get out of the water. So if you can make him some sort of platform that would be good.

8O i just got home and checked on him again....his big claw has fallen off. He is in a tank with two bala sharks and one plecostamus

Back
Top Bottom