I want a 15 gallon tank, with 2x24 W light, isnt it too much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant find Seachem Excel here in my country.
But there is Easy Carbo (Easy-Life) is it good too?

But isnt there an avarage watt value for 15 gallon aquarium? Which i can use without risking the green water, algae? Because then i try to find an armature near to that.

I cant find Seachem Excel here in my country.
But there is Easy Carbo (Easy-Life) is it good too?

But isnt there an avarage watt value for 15 gallon aquarium? Which i can use without risking the green water, algae? Because then i try to find an armature near to that.

Easy carbo is liquid carbon too. Never overdose this product.

Sorry, this is the good link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvfdAqQlQKpWdFZtZWxCdmJTUGZ3Z3VkMWprV0xmcnc&usp=sharing

For T8 lighting I'll say generally go for 2.5 watts per gallons.

Thanks really man.

So:

T8 - about 36W max
T5 - 20 or 25 W max

And what about power compact, i just find a power compact fixture.

I cant really find the same model in english language but something like this:
Odyssea Power Compact Light

Is 36W too much? Is power compact between t8 and t5? O

Thanks really man.

So:

T8 - about 36W max
T5 - 20 or 25 W max

And what about power compact, i just find a power compact fixture.

I cant really find the same model in english language but something like this:
Odyssea Power Compact Light

Is 36W too much? Is power compact between t8 and t5? O

I don't know about Power compacts, but the tool tell it give you almost 7 LSI. That's medium lit, you'll probably don't need ferts or carbon.

With this you should be able to grow java ferns, java moss, cladophora algae balls, valiniserias and more.

Okay, thanks its a big help. There is only one other thing.

I want an underwater tree (like a bonsai), any opinion how to do that? I red an article about it but thats all i found.

Okay, thanks its a big help. There is only one other thing.

I want an underwater tree (like a bonsai), any opinion how to do that? I red an article about it but thats all i found.

Underwater three are not real tree. It's glued java moss to a tree like driftwood...

If you're talking something like this ?
img_2881910_0_411a450a8099f04623abc1bdda3e4830.jpg

Any cyanocrylate based glue do the job for gluing (Like super glue, krazy glue, etc) the gel form is the best to glue javamoss IMO.

Note that the guy that realized this setup is probably a chinesse or a japanese, and we can't do it as well as them :p

Yeah, definitely thats what im talking about.

Its so awesome *-*

I hope that, i can find a proper piece of wood, which looks like a tree, it'll be hard :D

I think this driftwood is custom made...

If you have some artist talent and know how to fix woods together (with a pin form and a hole) you should be able to do this with differents pieces of driftwood matched together. Post a picture if you do something cool, I'm curious to see the results...

What lighting fixture you'll buy finally ? Do you cycled your tank ? Do you have fishs ?

Back
Top Bottom