I want explode!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have sworn off Walmart. I can't stand everything they stand for, and they are destroying a competitive market, and are a terrible workplace. I shop at as many smaller places as possible, even if it cost me a few extra bucks.

You should have just tried to explain to the people not to buy the Oscar and why, maybe you could have helped. If they don't listen, then so be it. There is thousands of fish dying everyday because of ignorant aquarium owners.

I was once one of those people. I never had the right information until I joined AA. As a kid I had many fish tanks and also bowls mainly betta bowls though. I think many don't realize that there is a lot more information on fish than they think. Many are just uneducated or have the wrong information given to them.

I had no clue Wal-Mart sold fish, I have never been to one that does. Around were I live we have Meijers which is pretty much the same as Wal-Mart. Years ago they used to sell hamsters and other small animals as well as fish. Now they only sell fish. I know many people that have worked there and of course they do not train their workers to know the proper care or even the anything about the fish. They leave it up to the people who buy the fish to know what they are getting and to know that it can go in the tank that they have. I did have a women once tell me the fish I was buying was an agressive type, of course I don't know if she knew that or just read it off the description of the fish.

Back
Top Bottom