ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karatepig

Aquarium Advice Activist
Got this guy a while back to start my tanks cycle. He was labeled as a feeder. I don't know if he's just a common feeder or if it's another type if fish. The other feeder developed blue spots on his "nose".

Attachments

• image-2915554980.jpg
    image-2915554980.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2128575012.jpg
    image-2128575012.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 95
It looks like it could be an ugly white cloud minnow. They are commonly sold as feeders.

Either a horribly bred white cloud or just a plain ol minnow. My fish store uses guppies, those fish you have is what those stupid chain stores around me use. I don't think it's a white cloud because it looks to be a wee bit too big to be one. Probably just a minnow or not rosy red rosy red.

Isn't that a fathead minnow? Nice to see no value attached to this living creature!

Nobody here seems to find your fish beautifull. Cool to keep a little monster :p

Seriously I never saw this kind of fish before :p

Isn't that a fathead minnow? Nice to see no value attached to this living creature!
fathead minnow!! I couldn't find the name! I knew I knew it but I just couldn't think of the name! It's a fathead minnow

I confirm

fhmf6.JPG

Thank you everyone! Sadly these guys were selling for 10 cents a piece… Do they like colder/warmer water?

Back
Top Bottom