Id on pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey was just wondering what you think my pleco might be I just want a second opinion as I got sold them as bristle nose plecos they are about an inch long

Attachments

• image-675267842.jpg
    image-675267842.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image-249551479.jpg
    image-249551479.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 63
I had one that grew to about 4" in about a year. Now I have an albino for over a year, and its only 3"

Aw okay so really just depends on the fish from what I have read a lot of people have albino ones that grow slow

Good, they need it, usually they will spend most of the day on it. Then come out lurking around in the night like the caped crusader.

Haha they are axing to watch move looking at them they look like slow swimmers but they move bloody fast

The guy who I bought mine off had them in a 10 gallon like the mum the dad and all the babies he had 2 lots of fry in there he caught them fairly easy but yea I'd have a hell of a time with a 20 gal

The guy who I bought mine off had them in a 10 gallon like the mum the dad and all the babies he had 2 lots of fry in there he caught them fairly easy but yea I'd have a hell of a time with a 20 gal

Omg. I hope he had only just put them all in that tiny tank!

Back
Top Bottom