Inline UP atomiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would wait to get the right size. Think mine was the 16/22 but, i have a renafilstar xpl fit perfect.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. It turns out the compression threads are pretty important. It started to leak and so I just used one of the adaptors to join the tubing back together with no leaks.

Here's the thing. I am thee laziest person ever when it comes to having to go out of my way so right now the thought of sorting out a reorder and ordering the 'correct' one is not going down to well right Now. I'm kinda split in how I want to play this.

Whilst I had the canister out I made a few changes that has increased my co2 saturation. Obviously not as efficient as an inline but I managed to get a green drop checker and about a 0.9 ph drop albeit two hours before lights out. I'm gonna play it this way for a week or two to see if I can solve this issue. I started to get hair algae which is a sure sign of low co2. Also improved flow. I just have to ensure the low co2 doesn't upset my fish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom