Is it worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got them today! Very pretty fish. They lost there color since I picked them up and put them in the tank. I expected that though because of stress. Anything special I shoud do for them? Also, what size is full size? I don't believe they are full grown yet, thator they are much smaller than I expected. I figure they will color back up within the week? :fish2:

Nice! My guy is about 2", maybe less, and I've had him a year. They should color up in a day or so.

Nice! My guy is about 2", maybe less, and I've had him a year. They should color up in a day or so.

I agree here. When I got my newest Bolivian ram it was very pale the day of and maybe even the day after, but it didn't take long at all for it to color up.

Not sure if anyone stated this already but Electric Blue rams are sometimes more expensive! I have one EBR and he was $20, I'd just get the ones on CL cause they're half the price for 2!! :)

Not sure if anyone stated this already but Electric Blue rams are sometimes more expensive! I have one EBR and he was $20, I'd just get the ones on CL cause they're half the price for 2!! :)

This mht make you laugh. You probably just missed it but on the first post of this page, I said that I got them today LOL. :lol:

This mht make you laugh. You probably just missed it but on the first post of this page, I said that I got them today LOL. :lol:

Lol !! MY BAD :banghead: guess I should've read it all haha

Sounds like how to tell if two human teenagers are paired up, lol.

I can't wait to see pictures of them! Sounds like a pretty good find to me.

:ROFLMAO: That's a good one!

I will get pictures up when they are fully colored up. They started to a little bit today, but I just did a WC so that might have stressed them. I have to rescape my tank too before I take pictures. Nobody wants to show off an unappealing tank. :whistle:

I have to be carefully, my Bristlenose Plecos spawned for the first time last week and they hatched last night! I'm excited, I just have to be careful when doing anything in the tank. It's been an exciting week! Do Rams like BN fry?:blink:

Where's the dang pics?! And with fry on the tank, just throw some panty hose over the syphon with a rubber band.

Where's the dang pics?! And with fry on the tank, just throw some panty hose over the syphon with a rubber band.

I tried to get pictures tonight! My camera sucks though so it looked like just the outline of a gold fish. Hopefully I can get some better pictures with my iPod tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom