I've lost Cliff - Well...maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I didn't actually lose him but it seems that way. I finally got around to transferring him over to the 75 gal. He immediately hid behind the foliage and driftwood in the rear of the tank and I haven't seen him since. :(

Just hope he likes his new home...maybe the Angels will see him and welcome him aboard. :D

I'm sure he'll adjust just fine. He's probably just freaked out to be in such a large tank. :D

Jc! I thought maybe he was very sick by the subject. I am glad to hear he is just hiding. Give him a few days. I am sure he will come out to say hello.

Sorry for the mislabled title - didn't post in the sick fish forum for that reason. Well, he has started adjusting...running around and "tasting" everything. Looks like the cories and rams have made new friends. :D

I also thought that pool little Cliff had passed on. I think he's the most popular pleco on this site. :D

well i'm sure he is hiding cuz he is happy with where he is and will give you a hello at night?

Phew.......you really gotta look out what titles you use for your threads! I was worried sick! :D
Glad to hear that he's ok :wink:

Had me worried, too, I've grown rather fond of good ole Cliff! Glad to hear he has begun adjusting, and he has to be happier in his new digs. :D

Phew.......you really gotta look out what titles you use for your threads! I was worried sick!

Yes sir! Truly unintentional. :oops:

Had me worried, too, I've grown rather fond of good ole Cliff! Glad to hear he has begun adjusting, and he has to be happier in his new digs.

Ditto...lack of thinking it through on my part. :oops:

Update: He loves the new tank! Gonna try to get pics!

Love to see some new pics - these guys are really great all-around plecos, and are very often used for larger African cichlid setups because of their excellent dedication to the algae-eating duties, and their ability to handle more alkaline, harder water than some other plecos would prefer.

Back
Top Bottom