Keeping barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had my shark for about 6 months. He was tiny when I got him but he grew really quickly and decided the entire tank was his. I had to move three black skirt bettas out because he chases them relentlessly. Now he's still aggressive but doesn't single out anyone so it's dofused enough between the other residents.

Where abouts in the England do you live. I'm in Manchester and there are some fantastic shops round here I could recommend.

I've had my shark for about 6 months. He was tiny when I got him but he grew really quickly and decided the entire tank was his. I had to move three black skirt bettas out because he chases them relentlessly. Now he's still aggressive but doesn't single out anyone so it's dofused enough between the other residents.

Where abouts in the England do you live. I'm in Manchester and there are some fantastic shops round here I could recommend.
Norfolk on there probably is shops in Norfolk but none within like a 40 minute drive

Would a betta attach shrimp? A guppy,betta and shrimp tank would be sick

Yeah just done some googling that tank is a recipe for disaster that won't be happening

Back
Top Bottom