Killifish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's great! I absolutely love cories and to have killifish and cories together is wonderful! So would the options that I said above work?

You had experience with the Aphyosemion australe right? Those are good with the pygmy cories. If so I would want to get 2 of them and 6 pygmy cories, is that overstocking?

What size tank is this again?

I would never get just 2 of the australes. At one point, I had over a dozen in a 16 gallon tank and they did great. They really require minimal tank size. If it were me, I'd get at least 5 of them. And yeah, 6 pygmy corys is good if it's 10 gallons or more.

grr... never mind the cories then. It is an 8 gallon tank. So would 5 of them work in the tank without the cories because they won't fit then. Oh and thanks for the quick replies.

Don't the pygmies need to school? And yay, I think I have this figured out finally!

Okay thanks jetta! I think that those are the ones that they sell around here anyways.

Back
Top Bottom