Looking for something unusual....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I might have to get the word out about free neons! I'd much rather a unique fish than neons!

Lol, yeah, if I was you, I would re-home the neons. Its good that your current stock has been good with them so far, but you might just be pushing your luck if you have too many fish who can potentially eat them.

Let us know what you end up licking. I will try to think of more options, maybe more things would pop to mind without the neons...

I think I might have to get the word out about free neons! I'd much rather a unique fish than neons!

When I had to rehome some of our fish due to size constraints, I posted ads in freecycle.org for our local area freecycle. Worked out great.

I'll have to check it out. For now, let's say the neons are gone and I'm left with everything else listed earlier. I'm leaning towards BGK and maybe two discus. I love this hobby but I hate having to choose! Maybe I'll just convert my porch into a massive tank and get one of everything!

I'm going to give them to my brother. Hes got a starter 37. Just picked up a nice sized BGK and I beautiful blacked striped and yellow angel! Check em out! Quality sucks I know. More to come once acclimated and in tank.

Attachments

• image-2306308751.jpg
    image-2306308751.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3518664558.jpg
    image-3518664558.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2179444610.jpg
    image-2179444610.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 61
LOL Or picking even. ;)
Wow. Yes, I definitely meant PICK and not LICK. :hide:

I love bgk, I wish I had a big enough tank for one. I think thats a good choice. :) Definitely try to get some pics once they in the tank. Pretty angel too. :)

Back
Top Bottom