made the switch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just added the driftwood. Big difference!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110721_131635.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110721_131635.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 125
fouldsy said:
Oh, that looks pretty cool - is almost like it's one single piece that broke in half :)

Ohhh I see what you mean. Bc the lines both kinda flow into each other.

And yeah I'm gonn add a couple more live plants to make it look better and balance it out.

And yeah!! I'm gonna switch my other tank now too

Bschowa said:
That looks awesome, have you thought of putting a back ground on so you don't see the cords behind it? I got a solid black one on mine

Yeah I'm considering it. Idk if I want a natural one or solid black. I'm leaning more towards black but I just don't know yet

I just added the driftwood. Big difference!!

looks sweet with the drift wood! i need to try that bottle trick in my other 55g. I have a lot to do in that tank..... if only i have known! hahahahaah:banghead:

Congrate on a great switch! (y)

That looks great. I am going to set up a 2.5 gallon shrimp tank and I think I will be using sand. Does sand work ok with a sponge filter?

skiweeangel said:
looks sweet with the drift wood! i need to try that bottle trick in my other 55g. I have a lot to do in that tank..... if only i have known! hahahahaah:banghead:

Congrate on a great switch! (y)

Thanks. But yeah its a lot of work....clearing out the gravel. And then you're gonna have to fill up the bottle many times. Buy a funnel it helps.

And as for the sponge filter I do not know. I've never had one

dollabill420 said:
Sand is so lovely to clean lol

Yah I bought one of those battery operated vacs from petco....soo I just use that. Makes it easy and I don't have to do a pwc to clean

Back
Top Bottom