March/April: Let's hear about the bargains you've found!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow aquarists. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some
misc41.gif

Oh I bought 50 neon tetras for just S$8, about $4 american dollars. I found it very very cheap, it was sold 3 for $1 normally. :D Maybe someone else had bought it cheaper than mine, hope to hear from yours too. :D

Wow even 3 for a $1 is a great deal here in VA. Usually they are more like 6 for $6 in the stores around me.

Someone was selling 6 one gallon tanks with the covers for $15 at www.aquabid.com

I thought that was an incredible deal!

I was going to bid on them and them realized that the auction was closed, and someone got to them before i did. I could have used them now because my betta's just spawned and I have a bunch of little ones in my 20 gallon tank.

Aquabid has a bunch of good stuff, you guys should check it out!

Back
Top Bottom