MBB new Tankmates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppy12

Aquarium Advice Activist
MBB is my bettas name, its Mister Betta Butt. He has been living in his 5 1/2 gallon for quite some time now, he LOVE it. I just moved his new tankmates, Type 2 White Clouds. Their is 6 of them. He cannot fit them in his mouth, so hes behaving. :D
Type 2 White Clouds have recently been discovered, they are similar to regular white clouds just have an extra stripe of red. They are very nice.

I'm glad to hear it, I'm strongly considering getting a betta for a community tank (first tank, 40 gallon) - my local Petsmart has a couple bettas in a couple tropical tanks, they look SO happy. :)

The betta I ahd in my 29 community tank LOVED it, She was so happy lol She even lived with tiger barbs with NO problems!! and not to mentiona red tail shark! there was no fighting, no fin nipping, nothing, they all lived in peace! Unfortantly, she died when she leaped from a bucket I was holding all the fish in durting a tank re arranging. I never noticed until I went to put them back in and I found her under my dresser..poor girl :(

I have 3 female bettas in an 8 gallon bio-orb, their is a female groumie, 2 mollies and a male platy. They bicker- but not to bad

Back
Top Bottom