my interesting frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arrow1234

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi peep
i think i have a aggressive frog in my tank, i saw him attempt to bite other fishy all the time while they all picking the frog food at the bottom. lol. i put him in other lil plastic tank already.
maybe thats y couple fishes died lately -_______-

my other peaceful frog was also bitten in the leg too, damn it i saw the biting right in front of my eyes yesterday, i hope that was skin-deep wound

i have 3 frogs , this last frog shocked me when i was cleaning the disgusting stuff in the filter yesterday. this frog was disappeared like 3 weeks ago, and guess where he was all this time?.... he got stuck in the filter right under the catridge of carbon and sponge. he must be too small to get "sucked" in. @_@
my question is what he ate and where he breath during this time.....he might eat the food that as well got "sucked" in the filter but how can he breath? he could not reach the surface for oxygen because the catridge blocked him...
how can this happen?

Can't help you there, every ADF I ever had was completely non aggressive. My ACF's are another story.

I would imagine there was enough oxygen going through the filter for him.

Back
Top Bottom