My Little Aquarium in the Window

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Koi have a very streamlined position which the orange fish is def lacking which u all can tell

Regardless of what the species is, I am willing to bet that it's adult size will be far too great for the size of this aquarium. And I think we all agree that the angel should be rehomed as well.

True, see that'a why in thinking its not a koi but it is in the carp family. It's mouth is right as also the gill and the eyes. So either it's deformd or where looking at the wrong species

Regardless of what the species is, I am willing to bet that it's adult size will be far too great for the size of this aquarium. And I think we all agree that the angel should be rehomed as well.

I vote aye lol yes I agree

True, see that'a why in thinking its not a koi but it is in the carp family. It's mouth is right as also the gill and the eyes. So either it's deformd or where looking at the wrong species

But carp have barbels too....

Oh I didn't know that it was a koi lol I will get him a pond later. Thank you everyone!

Back
Top Bottom