My new friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zarmalar

Aquarium Advice Freak
Last night I decided on these Orange von Rio Tetras or flaming Tetras. They are pretty sweet :) I got 6 of them and their color has greatly improved from even in the store. :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120110_091717.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120110_091717.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 70
Cool fish! Yes they starfish does seem happy ^ what else is stocked in your tank with it?

I have 6 long fin danios, 2 female platies, 1 male guppy, 1 snail, then the 6 tetras. I also have a breeders net with 5 babies from the bumblebee Platy that will be rehomed once bigger. Lol but yes there are many happy sticker fish on the background.

zarmalar said:
I have 6 long fin danios, 2 female platies, 1 male guppy, 1 snail, then the 6 tetras. I also have a breeders net with 5 babies from the bumblebee Platy that will be rehomed once bigger. Lol but yes there are many happy sticker fish on the background.

Are the tetras schooling fish?? Your fish tank sounds awesome!!! What's size tank?? I like the clam sticker too!

Yea they are a schooling fish.. though right now are just being explorers, that's the way my danios are... All over. When I put the Tetras in the danios schooled and so did the Tetras but now they all are comfortable with each other.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120110_103250.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120110_103250.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
Colorful tank!!!! (especially with the stickers) what's over the filter ? ( I know for the fry)

Oh my stupid snail kept trying to commit suicide so I put a filter sponge over the intake. I fastned it with two clear hair bands from my daughters bow box :)

Back
Top Bottom