My Tank is cycled!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday I hope to get some of my fish and I will order the rest of them Sunday night. The stocking plan is:
9 Lemon Tetras
8 Cherry Barbs
2 Bolivian Rams
1 BN pleco
Possibly some shrimp.

bud29 said:
Saturday I hope to get some of my fish and I will order the rest of them Sunday night. The stocking plan is:
9 Lemon Tetras
8 Cherry Barbs
2 Bolivian Rams
1 BN pleco
Possibly some shrimp.

Nice! Can't wait for pics!!

Nice! But why did it take that long??? What kind of filtration do you have??

I have absolutely no idea why it took so long. I wish I knew though, it was really hard to wait.

I am running a Penguin 150 and Aquatech 20-40, amounting to a total 310 gph.

Oh I find fish in cycles to be a lot faster. I had my 45 cycled in one week! But it was partially an accident/nooby mistake.

I got fish today:D.

Nowhere had cherry barbs:(. I looked everywhere. I settled on some silvertip tetras instead. Also, the PETCO was out of shrimp. The LFS had one left, so I got it. I don't know what kind of shrimp it is, it was titled "Algae Shrimp." I don't think it is a ghost shrimp because it really isn't transparent. I'll try to get some pics, but it is constantly moving and when it is still I can't get my camera to focus. And, if you are wondering, that is why I don't have any pics yet. Everything is too darn fast, even my baby BN pleco!

Back
Top Bottom