Need Help ASAP!!! Please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishFanatic88

Aquarium Advice Freak
One of my angel fish is very very lathargic and is swimming in spirals when it does swim. It seems to want to stay at the top. Spends alot of time laying on its side in plants. Some times it looks like it has alot of energy and will try and swim but just swims in a loop and like i said before if it does manage to swim straight it does so in a spiral motion. i have had it for about a month, it had seemed healthy last night and this morning. he is always the first one to the food and litterally attacks it. i just got home from work and when i fed my fish he didnt even attempt to eat. he had been moving slowly and his condition quickly deteriorated to not moving and spiralling when he does. It survived a thorough cleaning, bullying and possible finrot (not sure if it was really just being nipped heavily). all my other fish are fine and are doing well. the only thing is that i took my airbubbler out for a couple days, but i figure that oxygen depletion would be felt by bigger fish fist? i have just put it back in. the only thing that comes to mind is swim blatter or bent spine but idk how to diagnose or cure either. any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Sorry these pics are the best i can do.

Attachments

• image-1014433036.jpg
    image-1014433036.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1433904387.jpg
    image-1433904387.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 60
Yeap it most probably has swim bladder disease. You could get some myc medicine from your nearby aquarium. Oops im so sorry... Just saw your post

Back
Top Bottom