Need some fish suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would make it a planted angel, discus, ram tank. Probably with 1 huge school of rummy nose tetras and a differant large school of cardnal tetras and on the bottom i would have a large eel ;) haha

Umm angles are nice. I like gouramis also, my Pearl gouramis are my favorite.

like mentioned discus are wonderful!

what do you like?

I have an angel tank

Was just looking for something with a bit more size to it

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I would make it a planted angel, discus, ram tank. Probably with 1 huge school of rummy nose tetras and a differant large school of cardnal tetras and on the bottom i would have a large eel ;) haha

I agree :) I love discus and I have both angels and discus in my tank

Fishman94 said:
I have an angel tank

Was just looking for something with a bit more size to it

Okay then get a school of silver dollars and some adult gourmis or something...

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Okay then get a school of silver dollars and some adult gourmis or something...

are silver dollars and gouramis compatible? I never heard anything about keeping them together

Mumma.of.two said:
Silver dollars need a tank slightly larger than 100g. More like a 125g IMO. They also destroy plants.

That's why there in a different (bigger) tank

I have a few larger tanks

This is one of the smaller large tanks

Lol ya you have had or have about every fish... I think you alredy know what you want to put in the tank ;)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol ya you have had or have about every fish... I think you alredy know what you want to put in the tank ;)

Yeah I like most fish and have at some point kept nearly all of them.

I might just go with rainbowfish there not that big but I guess I could get more

Could go with rainbows definitely, discus would be killer, clown loaches, larger gourami's round it out with a large school of tetras or danio type fish. Maybe even look at larger tetras like colombians. What about larger sized barbs? I mean as a centerpiece you could throw in some blue angels

Back
Top Bottom