Need some thoughts and advice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcourts

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I currently have a 5g planted with a betta and some rcs, a 20g with a betta and some snail babies planted, and a 55g community with angels, harlequins and cories also planted. I am only allowed ( per the husband) to have three tanks running for now. I am wanting to put a divider in my 20 and put my betta from the 5 to it and put everything else in the 5 into the 10 to make a shrimp tank. What fish could I do in the 10 and how many?? I need something that won't try to snack on my shrimp:) and if I put the divider in my 20 what could I put if anything in one of my bettas sides? He likes company;) thanks:)

this is a list for the ten. you cant put all of these in but here are some suggestions:
ember tetra
galaxy rasbora
chilli rasbora
odessa barb
jae barb
dwarf gourami
pygmy cories
killifish.

I think two gouramis would be too much. And, there is a chance that a gourami would go after your shrimp.

I recommend 5-6 endlers livebearers to go with your rcs. They look cool!

Would guppies try to eat the shrimp? And what do these chili rasboras look like?? I have harlequins in my 55 but have not seen the others before

Back
Top Bottom