Neons platies and corys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dont get upset about it all, there are for example dwarf crorys you could have a school of 4 in a tank that size (but not a lot elce). would u get upset if i said my wife wont let me keep a horse in the living room? it fits pritty sweet.
unfortunatly when dealing with a small tank it is sort of like having a hose in the living room the mess a horse makes builds up awful quick and unless you tend to its mess all day every day its gonna shift from living room to poop filled room and no one likes that room....
look into maby a shrimp tank or a few dwarf corys
sadly not a whole lot will go into what was no doubt ment to be a betta tank...

What about group of Endler's? Maybe 4-5. Check them out on google the are really pretty.

Thank you but I'm still gonna keep trying for a ten gal. If I get a ten gal. Can I get one khuli loach and 6 neon if that any more

I wouldn't recommend khuli loaches for a ten . You could do a school of pygmy Cories and shrimp though for bottom :)you could do a school of chilli Rasboras for the middle of the tank if you want.

Or you could do shrimp, they are really cool to watch, and each one has its own personality.
I understand if you want fish though

Thank you but I'm still gonna keep trying for a ten gal. If I get a ten gal. Can I get one khuli loach and 6 neon if that any more

Kuhli loaches need to be kept in groups of at least 5 and would require at least a 30 gallon.

If I were you, I'd take the 5 gallon and turn it into a really cool red cherry shrimp tank. I am always fascinated by my shrimp and can sit for hours watching them.

Back
Top Bottom