New AngelFish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikeyy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive got myself an 125l tank had it set up a while now to cycle around 2 weeks. Prior to getting my fish I did al the necessary test to make sure nitrate levels and ammonia were fine which they are. So got myself 18 neon tetra and a pair of angel fish. They all seem to be fine but the angel fish dont seem to be eating not that I've seen anyway. Neon tetra are not going anywhere near the angelfish so am not sure what the issue is. They just seem to be hiding at the back all the time. Any suggestions? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440527638.392913.jpg

Mikeyy

Neons can be very shy at first, just give them some time to get a feel for the tank.

Try a variety of foods with the angel. Call the Store you got it from and ask what they fed. If the angel still refuses to eat it could be parasites and PraziPro would be the way to go.

Caleb

Sorry it the angel fish that keep hiding. The neon tetra have been great. The angel fish dont seem to have anything wrong with them not I can see just not interested in the food. Ive tried flakes and got pellets for angel fish if that fails will try bloodworms.

Mikeyy

Back
Top Bottom