one more question for tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what size tank? water params? how old? is he in fw bw or sw? sorry for the onslaught of questions just need to know this to help

what size tank? water params? how old? is he in fw bw or sw? sorry for the onslaught of questions just need to know this to help

hes in a 45gal ph8.0 ammo 0. nitrites 0 nitrates .5 and hes in bw and his age cant say exactly how old but hes only 2 inches big

sounds likke it id suggest mussles clams prawns ( you can buy them at the market then freeze and thaw as needed) make sure he eats something with a shell every so often or else his teeth will get to large i forget what happens but its bad

well talk bout a dumb question -__- lol yeah thats fine all the stuff i listes you can buy there just freeze and thaw out what's needed when its needed

Feed it snails before giving it the main course. If it still doesn't touch the snail, then just leave it in there overnight. It will eventually be eaten eventually. If it doesn't eat it, then maybe the teeth is already overgrown or its already a picky eater. You can obviously tell if the teeth is already overgrown if you take a good look at the mouth.

Get "wild" shelled seafood from grocery store, no farmed raised stuff or anything with chemicals (i.e. preservatives). If its living at the time of purchase, freeze it for 1-2 weeks before feeding.

Back
Top Bottom